Subject: Re: Dual booting...
To: Kazushi Marukawa <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/31/2000 01:36:03

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 10:47:26PM -0500, Kazushi Marukawa wrote:

> If you want to reinstall this booter again from NetBSD, you can use
> fdisk -B for this purpose.

Reinstalling with fdisk -B made things work. Evidently the initial options
I set while in sysinst were ignored. All menu options were marked "UNUSED",
if I remember correctly. Adding names to the menu items made the menu come

I've done this twice, now, and seen the same results, so I'll make a note
to send-pr it tomorrow. I'm also seeing a weird freeze when I type any-
thing into xdm's window, and I saw one keyboard freeze whilst in an X
session. I'm going to try to track this down a bit, but I need to finish
getting stuff like ssh on there so I can access it once the console has
gone south.

   Mason Loring Bliss              E w i g=
awake ? sleep : dream;  B l u m e n k r a f=

Version: GnuPG v1.0.2 (NetBSD)
Comment: For info see