Subject: RE: This is great.
To: None <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/24/2000 20:21:38
Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself
I don't know why Simon Burge chose that item to grinch, I understood it
perfectly. When I started with NetBSD, I am back at version 1.4 I had days,
nearly weeks, like that. I applaud your efforts, for what you accomplished.
Where do I send the prize money, or items, to?
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi