Subject: Re: Postfix
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/2000 19:30:24
[ On Tuesday, August 15, 2000 at 14:35:20 (-0700), Greywolf wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Postfix
>
> Greg, you wouldn't happen to have committed code to postfix or been part
> of their core dev team, would you?

Absolutely not.  In fact until recently Wietse wasn't allowed by IBM
lawyers to accept contributions.  Even now he generally re-writes
everything significant (i.e. more than just patches) that he gets from
anyone else.

I have been following its progress very closely though for the past two
and a half years, and I have read the majority of the code too, and some
of it several times over.

To say the least I am *VERY* impressed with Postfix.

--
							Greg A. Woods