Subject: Re: Postfix
To: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/2000 14:35:20
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Greg A. Woods wrote:

# Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:27:23 -0400 (EDT)
# From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
# To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
#
# [[ I'll reply one more time to the list....  ]]
#
# [ On Tuesday, August 15, 2000 at 01:36:40 (-0700), Pete Naylor wrote: ]
# >
# > Now I understand your point - thanks.  Not sure that I really agree
# > though, given the number of different components of postfix (as you can
# > tell, I'm not of the opinion that more daemons equates to more security).
#
# You'd do well to understand the design of postfix a bit better I think.
#
# Contrary to what you say Postfix's collection of multiple daemons and
# other programs does make it much more secure.  Postfix compartmentalises

Greg, you wouldn't happen to have committed code to postfix or been part
of their core dev team, would you?

				--*greywolf;
--
BSD: true inheritors of the UNIX(tm) legacy.