To: matthew green <>
From: Paul Goyette <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/11/2000 17:49:14
Hmmm.  Sounds useful.  But wouldn't it be more useful if we could set it
to a list of _paths_ rather than just a single directory?  There's at
least a couple of places in the source tree where there are common names
lib/libc and regress/libc come to mind immediately.  It might be nice to
be able to SUBDIR_EXCLUDE regress/libc ...

Just a thought.

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000, matthew green wrote:

>    	This sounds... interesting. Certainly I would be happy to see
>    	it in the tree. Would anyone have any objections?
> i much prefer the concept of "SUBDIR_EXLUCDE"; i can set that on
> the make command line and that makes it 100x more useful.

|   Paul Goyette  | PGP DSS Key fingerprint:  | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Engineer|  BCD7 5301 9513 58A6 0DBC |    |
| & kernel hacker |  91EB ADB1 A280 3B79 9221 | |