Subject: Re: Postfix
To: David Brownlee <>
From: Andrew Gillham <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/10/2000 11:59:38
David Brownlee writes:
> 	I don't know about anyone else - but to me that looks like extra
> 	information that can be useful to someone trying to work out what
> 	is happening. If you want to run that check on its use of dst,
> 	then I'd definitely submit it as a PR :)

I agree that this would be helpful.  The original error message is rather
terse and doesn't really explain the problem.  Adding the ip address would
certainly be an improvement and allow a tcpdump filter to be setup or
something like that.
When I was running two logical subnets on the same physical wire I would
get this message almost daily, but never figured out which machine was
causing it.