Subject: Re: Mozilla M17 for NetBSD/i386
To: Dr. Rene Hexel <rh@vip.at>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/2000 23:47:16
On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Dr. Rene Hexel wrote:
> > For anybody who is interested, I built a tarball of Mozilla M17 for NetBSD
> > 1.5. It's available at
>
>   Thank you.  I just tried it, but it just exits with "Could not obtain
> CmdLine processing service".  Any chance of updating the mozilla package
> to M17 so people can compile it from source?

How are you running it? I untarred it to my home directory, changed to the
'package' directory, and ran './mozilla', and it's working great.

About the package in pkgsrc... I'll try to throw one together when I have
time, earliest being tomorrow night. I don't have access to the cvs
repository though, so someone else will have to commit it for me.

> > than what I expected. It does however require a copy of libIDL to be
> > installed, I'll tar that up too if anybody needs it ( I don't think it's
> > in pkgsrc anymore, I had to install it manually ).
>
>   libIDL is part of ORBit.  You should find it in pkgsrc/devel ...

Thanks, I'll install that now.

Jared