Subject: Re: New 1.5/i386 snapshot up for FTP.
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/2000 04:57:32
> Ehm... I already uploaded a snapshot built on august 5, into
> pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA/i386, like I announced on port-i386
> a couple of days ago.. so this one is redundant, and should be
> removed :)

Officially, yes, but this is also a test run for the reawakening of the
arch farm. I've got a friend lined up to test-install it for me and shake
it down a little, so please don't wipe it for at least a couple days.

Right now I'm starting another cycle with 20000809-UTC sources: for i386,
arm32, and maybe vax, with more to join in on the cycle after that.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com