Subject: Re: shell expansions
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/29/2000 09:58:56
On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, Greg A. Woods wrote:

# >
# > So bash is broken.  Someone should either bitch to the bash support
# > people about it or they should patch it and send it in.  Or both. :-)
#
# I though the 'b' in "bash" stood for "broken"....

"Aha.  Ahaha.  GIVE me that."

# It's never consistenly supported full compatability any given real shell.

Like csh, it's a nice CLI that I don't program in.

# In any case it sure as heck isn't a NetBSD issue!  ;-)

Which is why I pointed the complaints to the bash support group.

				--*greywolf;
--
BSD: Twice the Bits-Clean of other Leading OSes.