Subject: Profile Timing Error
To: None <,>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/26/2000 11:45:12
I've been playing with 1.5_ALPHA for some time now, and I have encountered
some problems.

Works for a while, then it dies with "Profile Timing Error"

Crashes with signal 11 or "Fatal IO error 32" far to often. Sometimes it
crashes as fast as I touch the mouse.

All this could depend on a bad computer or bad mains. I haven't tried the
computer at my new place yet. I'll post a new report on it then.

Sometimes the whole system dies and I drop to the kernel debugger.

And YES, that computer HAS worked flawlessly before, except from X
crashes, but I think I'll blame that on a bad gfx board.

/P=E5llen -