Subject: 8-port Boca boards
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/25/2000 14:14:47
I'm trying to use an 8-port BocaBoard in 1.5_ALPHA on i386, and I'm
not having much luck.  I was wondering if anybody else had had any
success with these.  I think my next step is to downgrade to 1.4 and
see if that works.

Using my trusty serial break-out box, I can see the bits flowing into
the BB, but kermit never gets them.  When I try to send data from the
BB, I see nothing on the break-out box (or the other end of the
connection) to indicate anything's happening.  Makes me kind of
suspicious of the driver, really.

Any thoughts?

Chris

--