Subject: Re: menuc vs libmenu
To: None <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Phil Nelson <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/24/2000 23:05:13
>Phil: would it be possible to rescuscitate that code for the
>1.5 release timeframe?

I doubt it, but I will look at it.  I suspect the original
libmenu code didn't make it into the CVS tree and even if it
did, there was significant changes to menuc since then.

>(Is factoring out message text from menus, so that we dont need
>to replicate, and maintain, multiple copies, a completely separate

I have considered this ... that to get multi-language we have to
replicate the entire specification.  I was wondering if there
couldn't be a way to specify the multi-lingual text in the same
definition.   Something like:

   option {en: "english text", fr: "french text", ...}, ....;

Phil Nelson                       NetBSD:
e-mail:           Coda: