Subject: RE: rxvt for X Windows? and other things about X Windows
To: Current-Users <>
From: Gregg C Levine <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/22/2000 10:57:43
Hello again from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
Just thought you should know Simon, it worked, I found an 'i386' version
that came close. Of course, I had to add one or two things from my CD that
were not installed by the default setup process, but that's okay, it has
practically became old hat. Also, I found out why the setup scripts for X do
not bother to check for a mouse connected to /dev/tty00. In most cases, they
think a /dev/mouse was created. So I did just that.
Now how many credits do the NetBSD outfit owe me for making this discovery?
Gregg C Levine
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
"May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous--