Subject: Re: crypto move?
To: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@tampabay.rr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/19/2000 09:02:24
I have been relying on the files under /usr/share/examples/supfiles
to officially tell me what I should do.  Some time ago when I noticed
the security release evaporate I looked to see whether this was
reflected
in what I took to be the official place, but they have not changed.

So even if the template supfile I used originally still contains the
"security" release, I should remove it from the supfile I use?
Will do - thanks!

-- Ken Wellsch