Subject: Re: bin/10624: make build dies at usr.bin/rcp.bootparamd/bootparam_prot_svc.c
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2000 12:58:36
I wrote:
> Replacing the -release version with the -current version allows a make
> depend in this directory to complete with no trouble (not sure about
> the make build, it'll take a little while to get back to here, but I
> don't anticipate trouble).

Just kidding, that didn't fix the make build.

Without any suggestions thus far, I'm going to give up and just try
-current. (The snapshot I'm using now--macppc 20000606--is essentially
broken...  /usr/include/machine/endian_machdep.h does a #include
<powerpc/endian_machdep.h>, which doesn't exist. This makes it a bit
difficult to link just about anything useful.)

(If you missed the PR, read
http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=10624).

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net