Subject: The shell (csh vs bash)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: SoMoS <netbsd@oem.es>
List: current-users
Date: 07/06/2000 23:55:15

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BFE7A5.A16F28A0

Hi, I'm a newie in the NetBSD world. I have an Efficient ATM card and =
the only drivers for the card that aren't for windows only works with =
NetBSD.

Ok, I know just a little about linux and I have worked only with the =
Suse dist.

Now my question (I think it's time now :) ) NetBSD works with csh and I =
wish to use bash (it's the shell i know). If I use it the scripts of the =
system will work? If it won't what i must do? (Perhaps buy a book of =
csh? :=3D)

Thanks for the help and if it isn't the correct mailing list, please =
tell me the right one.

THANKS TO EVERY ONE.

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BFE7A5.A16F28A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi, I'm a newie in the NetBSD world. I have an =
Efficient ATM=20
card and the only drivers for the card that aren't for windows only =
works with=20
NetBSD.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Ok, I know just a little about linux and I have =
worked only=20
with the Suse dist.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Now my question (I think it's time now :) ) NetBSD =
works with=20
csh and I wish to use bash (it's the shell i know). If I use it the =
scripts of=20
the system will work? If it won't what i must do? (Perhaps buy a book of =
csh?=20
:=3D)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks for the help and if it isn't the correct =
mailing list,=20
please tell me the right one.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>THANKS TO EVERY ONE.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01BFE7A5.A16F28A0--