Subject: HPT366
To: None <>
From: Jorgen Lundman <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/03/2000 19:39:46
> Manuel Bouyer has committed support to NetBSD-current for the > HighPoint HPT366 IDE Controller. It should work properly with > both
>     standard and Ultra/66 cables. Support for the HPT370 was
> also added, but is untested as of this moment. If you have any > problems please
>    report them with send-pr(1).

Ahh don't suppose someone knows how to "enable" this? I booted -current,
but see no mention of it in dmesg, or GENERIC. Don't have -current
man-pages.  Anyone want to throw me a bone?:)

Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <>
Technology Manager, Unix Administrator.
Phone: +44 (0208)659-1860  Mobile: (0958)642-918
 "Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others
  without putting his thumb on the scales": Byron J. Langenfeld