Subject: Re: APM on Thinkpad 380D with -current as of 25-June
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Secret Asian Man <cchen@nougat.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/26/2000 19:26:20
On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 09:17:03PM -0500, Peter Seebach wrote:
> Do you have, perhaps, a network interface or other PCMCIA device still
> running?  You need to, e.g, "ifconfig xx0 down" before the machine will sleep.

Yeah, I know about that one. But even though I've disabled the interfaces, it'll keep doing it. I wonder what kind of BIOS settings I have to tweak? Back to the ps2 utility... :(

> I have a 380Z, and the only thing I've really needed is
> APM_DISABLE_INTERRUPTS.

Yep. I'll try that tonight. Config is freaking out today. Something about sysmon and defines in a pci thing. I'll check it later. Dinnertime...

cc

--
Christopher Kyin-hwa Chen <cchen@nougat.org>
<http://www.nougat.org/~cchen/>