Subject: Re: make build failure
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/2000 18:25:38
"make build" does a "make includes" first, and it didn't make a site.h

:(

I removed the old headers the "wholesale" way:

	rm /usr/include/{krb5,kadm5,KerberosIV}/*.h

which probably guaranteed that any old site.h was removed.

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 02:46:12PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
>
>  > >From sources updated this morning...
>  >
>  > After cleaning out the headers in /usr/include/{krb5,KerberosIV,kadm5}
>  > I got the following errors during the 'make depend' of bin/rcp
>
> I get none of these errors.  Did you do "make includes" first?
>
>  > So, where do I get a site.h?  I really don't need Kerberos (neither 4
>  > nor 5), so it doesn't really matter if it works.  But it should at the
>  > very least not fail to build!   :)
>
> --
>         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>

|   Paul Goyette  | PGP DSS Key fingerprint:  | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Engineer|  BCD7 5301 9513 58A6 0DBC |  paul@whooppee.com    |
| & kernel hacker |  91EB ADB1 A280 3B79 9221 |  pgoyette@juniper.net |