Subject: Re: Mozilla build...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
List: current-users
Date: 06/17/2000 17:39:23
On Sat, Jun 17, 2000 at 10:34:36AM -0500, Peter Seebach wrote:
> So, make says
> XXX How to cvs checkout from a pserver non-interactively?

Actually, after writing that I thought of e.g.
'HOME=$FOO/files co bar' with a .cvspass in files :-)

> Actually, I also don't know how to do this interactively, in this case.
> Is mozilla-20000612 equivalent to some milestone release, or is it equivalent
> to a -current of some sort?

A current-ish thing.

M16 has been released, but it is only available by checking out
the branch in question.

If anyone wants to make the package actually work right now,
feel free. It's a right pain to handle those umpteen gigs of
bloated source when testing package changes.

--
Soren