Subject: Re: netbsd.org is unresolved
To: None <current-users@mail.netbsd.org>
From: Paul M. Newhouse <newhouse@rockhead.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/15/2000 10:48:22
On 06/15/2000 12:20:54 gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net> wrote:

>Can't comment on that, @netbsd.org works for me (no idea on the archives,
>but nor do I care, nothing I have to say is worth archiving...)

Me either, it was just a data point trying to figure out why I wasn't seeing
any of my posts.

> but if your local MTA can't figure out how to get
> to netbsd.org's MX on its own, it is profoundly broken.

It's sendmail from a fairly recent NetBSD-current.
BUT, I've also had trouble with a friends rather old NetBSD/sendmail
and a couple of other sites that seem to work to a lot of other places.

If I register for current-users and set my e-mail address to rockhead.com
I don't get any confirmation mail but, I do get it if I use my home.com
address.  The rockhead address seems to work for quite a few others.

Paul Newhouse
newhouse@rockhead.com
piminx@home.com