Subject: Re: NOTICE: pcvt on its death bed
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/06/2000 16:09:57
On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

# On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 11:46:56AM +0100, Tim Walls wrote:
#
#  > This is a conspiracy, isn't it?  First we implement the bastard son of
#  > runlevels, the rape of rc.conf, and now they are nicking the console
#  > driver I've used for years...

Rape of rc, yes.  rc.conf hasn't been fscked yet.  And, please, we don't
even have the bastard son of runlevels, and evidently we don't yet have
plans to go there (at least, last time I suggested we were going there,
I was labeled as spreading FUD/being paranoid.  And for someone to go
call ME paranoid -- justifiably! -- is a pretty good indicator that
I can believe what I have read/heard...).

				--*greywolf;
--
BSD: true inheritors of the UNIX(tm) legacy.