Subject: libexec/ftpd "has_ccache" undefined
To: None <,,>
List: current-users
Date: 05/31/2000 21:16:55
I haven't reached the point in a 'build' on my vax and mips platforms
yet, but my hp300 and sparc platforms both just hit the following:

in /usr/src/libexec/ftpd:

cc   -o ftpd conf.o ftpd.o ftpcmd.o logutmp.o logwtmp.o popen.o ls.o cmp.o print.o stat_flags.o util.o klogin.o -lcrypt -lutil -lskey -lkrb -ldes -lcom_err
klogin.o: Undefined symbol `_has_ccache' referenced from text segment
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

I have subsequently remade includes and lib on both of these platforms,
but the problem has not cleared up.  Can anyone point me to possible
desynched files I should check?   I don't know where this item is defined.

Thanks and regards,
Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor     InterNet:
    (Skots Gregorijs Akmentins-Teilors -- just call me "Skots")
		----- Labak miris neka sarkans -----