Subject: Re: catman current build failure
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
From: Love <lha@stacken.kth.se>
List: current-users
Date: 05/28/2000 20:29:32
Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk> writes:

> I can find addlist in src/usr.bin/man/config.c, but no sign of either
> removelist or renamelist...

config.c:1.11
config.h:1.4
man.c:1.23

 date: 2000/05/27 21:33:26;  author: jdolecek;  state: Exp;  lines: +136 -127
 allow to specify relative paths for sections in man.conf - they are used
         similarily to _subdir, but only when appropriate
 fix -m handling, so that e.g. "man -m . 3 printf" works as it should
 add new -S flag, to specify a string the result path has to contain
 g/c some unused stuff

 Written by Chuck Cranor, with only cosmetic changes & const poisoning by me.

Some g/c too much I guess. removelist, removepath are used by catman.

Love