Subject: Mozilla M16
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Gregor <bgregor@buphy.bu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 05/22/2000 08:00:11
Nightly builds of Mozilla (called M16 although it's not been
released yet) work great on NetBSD -current with the Linux emulation.

Some libraries are needed that are not included with the
standard Linux emulation package (gtk+, etc).  I copied
the necessary libraries from a Mandrake 7.0 box and
put them on the web:  http://caffeine.bu.edu/~bgregor/libs_mozilla.tar.gz
Placing the libraries in /emul/linux/usr/lib made
Mozilla work like a charm.

Note: I copied these libraries from a Mandrake box, so
they're compiled with Pentium optimizations. I don't know
if they'll work on a 386 or 486!  They work fine on an
AMD K6, which is what I have.

Brian