Subject: Re: anoncvs dead?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/14/2000 11:14:10
I emailed Andrew and asked him if he's heard anything but he hadn't. Is
there any status on anoncvs.netbsd.org?

Thanks. And I want to add that I appreciate all the work being done on the
project.

On Sat, 13 May 2000, Andrew Brown wrote:

> is anoncvs.netbsd.org server dead?  or...for some reason unhappy with
> me?  i get varying methods of failure when trying to use it.
>
>    # echo $CVSROOT
>    :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot
>    # cvs co syssrc/sys/netinet/ip_fil.c
>    cvs [checkout aborted]: can not reallocate 83886080 bytes
>    # unlimit
>    # cvs co syssrc/sys/netinet/ip_fil.c
>    cvs [checkout aborted]: recv() from server anoncvs.netbsd.org: Connection reset by peer
>    # cvs co syssrc/sys/netinet/ip_fil.c
>    cvs [checkout aborted]: recv() from server anoncvs.netbsd.org: Connection reset by peer
>
> then i wait a while and start again at the top.  setting CVSROOT to
> non-pserver mode doesn't get me much either.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte