Subject: Re: pppd
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/13/2000 10:51:10
Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU> writes:
> And not doing adequate testing before committing changes seems to be
> making other people unhappy.  Perhaps all developers working on IPv6
> could test their IPv6 changes with*out* "options IPV6", before
> committing changes, as part of their normal test cycle?
>
> that way there would be (almost) nothing for fingers to point at.

Jonathan, please lay off Itojun. He's been doing a very good job. I
don't think there is any good reason here to attack someone for doing
lots of very hard work very well. I realize that he's not perfect, but
then again, you may want to look in the mirror and ask if you are
perfect, or if anyone else is perfect for that matter.

Itojun, I don't know about other people, but I highly appreciate all
the good work you have been doing. Please don't assume that just
because people haven't been lavishing you with praise that we don't
all think you're great.

Perry