Subject: Re: pppd
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 05/12/2000 20:53:53
>No!  We're BSD users, and dammit, we reserve the right to insult and
>harass people who are doing work for our benefit that we aren't paying
>for.

Its not the *work* I see people complaining about, its the
breakage done during the work.  Seems to me that IPv6 changes
weren't being tested without IPv6 until after they were committed,
at which point other people noticed things had broken.

If so, then *that*, is, as they say, a fair cop.  Let me say that
Itojun is being very, very proactive about fixing the breakage; but
its still closing the stable door after the horse has, uh, broken.