Subject: Re: ipf not working right, resets not resetting
To: None <>
From: Andrew Brown <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/12/2000 21:08:42
>>>Please try to update your system. I imported yesterday 3.4.2, maybe that
>>>fix your problem.
>>doing this now.  :)
>okay, that fixed it.'s still not working.  it seems to be sporadic.
connecting to port 111 *always* gets me a reset that
elicits a "connection refused" message from telnet.  connecting to any
port on usually takes two or three syns before i get a
reset that works.

one thing i will note is that packets logged via ipmon seem to have a
few of the two byte fields in host byte order.  is this "normal"?