Subject: Re: ipf not working right, resets not resetting
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/12/2000 21:08:42

>>>Please try to update your system. I imported yesterday 3.4.2, maybe that
>>>fix your problem.
>>
>>doing this now.  :)
>
>okay, that fixed it.

no...wait...it's still not working.  it seems to be sporadic.
connecting to 204.178.38.77 port 111 *always* gets me a reset that
elicits a "connection refused" message from telnet.  connecting to any
port on 204.178.38.99 usually takes two or three syns before i get a
reset that works.

one thing i will note is that packets logged via ipmon seem to have a
few of the two byte fields in host byte order.  is this "normal"?

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|