Subject: Re: security release removed from sup?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joseph Sarkes <joe@js1.jsnet>
List: current-users
Date: 05/09/2000 21:06:49

> 	Just watched the entire domestic/* tree go bye-bye from todays, 9 May 00
> 	current sup.

I also observed this. Since I am currently on a modem connection, and
may have to download it again after it is reinstated, perhaps putting a
backup in place before supping again will reduce the work?

I also didn't see the deletes in the cvs update email for the day. Did I
miss it? or was this an error somewhere?

--
Joseph Sarkes		jsarkes@tiac.net