Subject: Re: sendmail and netbsd
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/01/2000 11:29:19
On Mon, 1 May 2000, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

[snip]

> Thanks, but no thanks.  I can do pretty much whatever I need to with a
> sendmail.cf file -- but because it's difficult for NO GOOD REASON, I choose
> not to.

[snip]

A bit off topic, but wasn't the historical reason for sendmail.cf being so
obtuse the fact that it had to load and parse the file each time it was
started?  (i.e. brevity helped the init speed of sendmail)  Don't get me
wrong - I don't mean to defend sendmail...

-Jon
 "There is no fourth tower of Inverness!!!" -Meatball Fulton