Subject: Re: New NCR driver
To: Manuel Bouyer <>
From: Andrew Gillham <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/24/2000 13:54:14
Manuel Bouyer writes:
> I think at [least some] code can be shared. Maybe it's even possible to share
> source, by using #ifdef in the C code and something like this:
> #define ARCH_710
> #include <dev/ic/siop_common.c>

FWIW, I have an Acculogic EISA card that uses a 53C7x0.  I don't have any
documentation on it though.  If a generic '700 series driver is developed
I should be able to work on the EISA frontend for my board. :)

Or is the 53C700 (I think I have this?) radically different from the newer

Andrew Gillham                            | NetBSD ist Affengeil.                     | Nachts ist es kaelter
I speak for myself, not for my employer.  | als draussen.