Subject: Re: New NCR driver
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 04/24/2000 13:16:13
On Mon, Apr 24, 2000 at 11:48:03AM +0200, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> This is colliding with the "siop" == 700/710 driver on Amiga, and some more,
> which can't be easily merged in.

Unless I missed something the amiga is using 'siop' for a define, not for a
device (I renamed the define to asiop on amiga and msiop on mvme68k).

> I also suggest to not call it "siopp", which Amiga is using for '770.

looks like it's using 'siopng' for the 770.

> (Else we can't use the same set of "files" files while both are in the tree,
>  right?)

Me need to rename one; but as it's a define it doesn't change anything for
users.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>