Subject: Re: Sample mk.conf file for /etc?
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/2000 18:59:38
On Sun, 23 Apr 2000, Andrew Brown wrote:

# ># >Do we have a standard one, and is it in the distribution anywhere?
# >#
# ># /usr/pkgsrc/mk/mk.conf.example, no?
# >
# >That's kind of counterintuitive, considering that most of the example
# >stuff goes under /usr/share/examples/{program}.
#
# that's what i thought, too, but locate told me where it was when i
# looked and i didn't question it.  :)

locate.  I forget about that program, simply because it never existed
on any of the machines I used long, long ago.

				--*greywolf;
--
BSD: Agnostics in the Platform Religious Wars.