Subject: Linux X server.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <erh@nimenees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/22/2000 21:48:25
	I tried getting my Starfighter AGP (i740) video card to work
with the linux X server (XBF_i740).  It seemed to start ok but I kept
getting "usl_detachack: not detaching" and "usl_attachtimeout" messages
and the keyboard didn't work.  In XF86Config I am using the "Standard"
keyboard protocol, with XkbDisable.  In /emul/linux/dev tty0..7 are
linked to /dev/ttyE0..7.
	Kernel config has WSDISPLAY_COMPAT_{PCVT,SYSCONS,USL,RAWKBD}
and XSERVER.
	I have also gotten this error message once or twice with a native
NetBSD X server but only while shutting down.

Anyone happen to know what's going on here?

eric