Subject: Re: gnome-panel (from pkgsrc gnome-core- bugs?
To: None <>
From: Rafal Boni <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/21/2000 03:01:44
In message <>, Jared
spake thusly:

-> I'm having similar (but not quite exactly) the same problem. gnome-panel
-> is remembering its' applets, but randomly for no apparant reason
-> gnome-session will decide not to start its' Window Manager (in my case
-> Enlightenment). I've found that by not saving the session on logout, these
-> problems seem to go away. It's not a permanent solution, but it may help
-> for the time being.

Hmm.  I've seen this one happen once too, but I was rototilling a whole
bunch of things on the system at the time, so I attributed this to some
form of UBD on my part.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for this one too...

Rafal Boni