Subject: Re: gnome-panel (from pkgsrc gnome-core-1.0.55.1) bugs?
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/21/2000 03:33:57
I'm having similar (but not quite exactly) the same problem. gnome-panel
is remembering its' applets, but randomly for no apparant reason
gnome-session will decide not to start its' Window Manager (in my case
Enlightenment). I've found that by not saving the session on logout, these
problems seem to go away. It's not a permanent solution, but it may help
for the time being.

Jared