Subject: Re: Netpliance Iopener booted with NetBSD...
To: Brett Lymn <>
From: John Hayward <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/19/2000 20:47:50
Today I got a call from CC for my Iopener which was orderd last month.
I have picked it up and want to see if I can get NetBSD on it.
I have not heard if others have had trouble because of the rumored
changes.  I have not heard success/failures after this note.  If others
have data let me know.  I'm going to try to obtain a USB eithernet