Subject: RE: Lucent WaveLan does not work for me
To: Brett Lymn <>
From: Ryan M. Hurst <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/18/2000 14:50:04
This also worked for me, with my PCIC kernel that is if I use my CBB kernel
I still get the same problem. A closer look shows that when using CBB it is
using the /sys/dev/pci/*cbb*.c stuff versus the ISA stuff that is used with
the PCIC kernel. Any ideas on what I can do? Its the exact same message, I
do also get "unable to map bus space"  warnings/errors before the "can't get
mac address error" but my 3c575tx still works!?!