Subject: Re: trouble compiling arm32 kernels
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2000 14:52:03
abs@netbsd.org said:
> 	We could import a new egcs into a different place in the tree and
> 	switch ports across to it as they check out OK.
> 	At the very least we should have a version available in pkgsrc so
> 	people can be testing and feeding results back to the egcs (gcc :)
> 	developers...
> 		David/absolute

I believe Jeff Law is considering a 2.95.3 release.  If we are going to do
this, we should get on with it quickly.  Then maybe we can have reasonable
input.

Note only critical bugs are likely to be fixed in such a release, but if a
bug is preventing us from moving over to that release, then it probably is
fairly critical...

R.