Subject: Re: BUFMEM/UVM?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2000 10:00:04
	"man 5 options" :)

     options BUFCACHE=value
     Size of the buffer cache as a percentage of total available
     RAM.  Ignored if BUFPAGES is also specified.

     options NBUF=value

     options BUFPAGES=value
     These options set the number of pages available for the buffer cache.
     Their default value is a machine dependent value, often calculated as
     between 5% and 10% of total available RAM.

	Not all ports may implement BUFCACHE, but all should allow NBUF
	and BUFPAGES.

		David/absolute