Subject: Re: krb5
To: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang@wsrcc.com>
From: Aidan Cully <aidan@kublai.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/2000 14:54:55
On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 03:15:02PM -0700, Wolfgang Rupprecht wrote:

> Is krb5 in the crypto-us directory meant to be compilable from
> somewhere?  I set "KERBEROS5=yes" in /etc/mk.conf and some of the krb5
> stuff magically appeared, but I miss not having krlogin/krsh.
>
> Before I do something nasty like a build in
> /usr/src/crypto-us/dist/krb5/src/ , is there a "correct" way to get the
> rest of the krb5 tree?

krlogin/krsh/klogind/krshd are none supporting krb5 at the moment,
and I have no current plans to make rlogin work with k5.  Correct me
if I'm wrong, but rlogin has no advantages over using telnet?

rsh/rshd will hopefully be done eventually...  GSSFTP has given me a
few bumps as I've tried to figure out the best way to move forward
with it.

--aidan