Subject: NetAtalk not 64-bit clean?
To: None <port-alpha@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 04/06/2000 23:59:00
I have a borrowed Mac so I made a kernel with NetAtalk support and
compiled the net/netatalk package. I've done the same on i386 before,
and also took the configuration that was known to work. However, the
Chooser will let me log in to the server but then it does not show any
of the volumes I configured. Ktrace shows afpd accesses the config files
and the directories I want, so that does not seem to be the problem.

Maybe netatalk is not entirely 64-bit clean? Does anyone have it working
on Alpha or another 64-bit arch?

Of course, just now the mouse broke so the Mac has become rather
impossible to use :-(

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)