Subject: ppb at cardbus?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/2000 18:04:51
Hello,

My SMC EtherPower 10/100 CardBus, model 8032DT shows up in dmesg
with this:
(manufacturer 0x0, product 0x0) Intel 82439TX System Controller (MTXC) (host bridge, revision 0x01) at cardbus1 dev 0 function 0 not configured

This appears to be a 'pchb' device?  I am assuming this would be
supported with the following: (assuming the code was written. :)
pchb*	at cardbus? dev ? function ?

So what does it take to write a 'pchb' that attachs to cardbus?
The current pchb code is i386 MD code, yet cardbus pchb support
would need to be MI.  What about the attach/detach issues?

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | NetBSD ist Affengeil.
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | Nachts ist es kaelter
I speak for myself, not for my employer.  | als draussen.