Subject: make snapshot -> Stack overflow in yacc
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hans-Christian Becker <hcb@phc.chalmers.se>
List: current-users
Date: 04/03/2000 11:09:23
Hi everyone,
Thanks to the kind help from people on this list, I have at last had
almost complete success in building a -current system for macppc.
However, when building the sendmaikl distribution, I get the error
shown below. I haev tried all the magic I know, including installing
a new yacc and raising the stack limit to its maximum value, but no
luck. Does anyone have any advice? This is with sources supped March
31.
Best regards,
Hans-Christian

(cd etc.macppc; install  -c -o root  -g wheel -m 444 fstab.*
/home/hcb/netbsd-current-root/etc)
(cd /home/hcb/netbsd-current-root/dev; ./MAKEDEV all)
(cd ../usr.bin/mail; make distribution)
cd /usr/pkg/current-src/src/usr.bin/mail/misc; install -c -o root -g
wheel  -m 644 mail.rc /home/hcb/netbsd-current-root/etc
(cd ../gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf; make distribution)
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 netbsd-proto.cf
/home/hcb/netbsd-current-root/etc/sendmail.cf
/home/hcb/netbsd-current-root/usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail -C
/home/hcb/netbsd-current-root/etc/sendmail.cf -O
AliasFile=/home/hcb/netbsd-current-root/etc/aliases -O
DontBlameSendmail=groupwritabledirpathsafe -bi
sendmail: /etc/nsswitch.conf line 1: yacc stack overflow at '(null)'
*** Error code 71

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.