Subject: anoncvs says
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Leonard Sitongia <sitongia@cgd.ucar.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/2000 15:33:43
I'm trying to track NetBSD-current as according to
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/current/

First, it appears that it uses a CVSROOT different from what I set
the environmental to in root's login, so I have to do

cvs -d $CVSROOT login

It then appears that I login OK.

When I go to do a command, like an update

cd /usr/src
cvs update -d -P

I get a Connection refused.  It's going to nb00.nas.nasa.gov.  The
login said logging into anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org.  $CVSROOT is
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot

checkout does the same thing.

I'm trying to start from the sources downloaded from
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/

This happened yesterday and today.  It happens inside and outside of
the firewall here.

TIA for your help!

==Leonard E. Sitongia
--Information Systems Group / Climate and Global Dynamics
  P.O. Box 3000 Boulder CO 80307  USA
  sitongia@ucar.edu    voice: (303)497-1338   fax: (303)497-1324