Subject: CVS anon stuff
To: Current NetBSD users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/2000 13:47:12
I can't seem to do this right.  I have

CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot
CVS_RSH=ssh

and I can log in via cvs login, but when I go to do a 'cvs co syssrc/sys'
as requested, it insists on creating a syssrc dir under /usr/src.

So I have some questions:

1.  How do I update /usr/src directly using CVS?

2.  Do I *really* have to have a repository in addition to my /usr/src
    tree?  (It's lame if this is the case.)

3.  How do I retrieve the equivalents of ksrc-common and ksrc-i386 without
    retrieving the rest of the architectures under /sys?  Is there an easy
    way to do this?

				--*greywolf;
--
Have A Nice Day.  (This may be pronounced differently in New York or Boston.)