Subject: Re: 'make release' builds kernels in source tree?
To: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
From: Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/20/2000 13:23:48
In /etc/mk.conf:

KERNSCRDIR=	${BSDSRCDIR}/sys
KERNOBJDIR=	${BSDOBJDIR}/sys/arch/${MACHINE}/compile

But you'll choke when building the floppies.  You need to edit the
makefiles in /usr/src/distrib/${MACHINE} to grab the correct kernel.

     -- Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
        Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
        http://www.stat.cmu.edu/~lamj/