Subject: RPTI EP400 patch
To: NetBSD-Current <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Walls <tim.walls@pa.press.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/20/2000 12:44:08
Folks,

I've never submitted a patch for NetBSD before, so I hope I've done
the right thing by submitting it as a 'change request' PR (kern/9644.)

Anyway, the main point is that the patch means that the RPTI EP400
PCMCIA network card is recognised as such and binds to the 'ne'
driver without any problems.

Even more importantly, I want to thank Laine Stump enormously for
donating the card to me (and apologise for taking so damn long to
find the time to get it working!)  Thanks to this, the worlds most
ancient laptop has now been happily network installed with NetBSD :*)

Cheers & thanks again Laine,
Tim.

--
Tim Walls