Subject: Re: Netpliance Iopener booted with NetBSD...
To: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/16/2000 23:36:36
At 11:08 PM 3/16/00 -0500, Andrew Gillham wrote:
>Well, this i-opener thing has gone way, way off-topic here. :-)
>And it is my fault. :)  So let's move it to netbsd-users or something?

Actually someone (who read a message I posted on netbsd-users that
mentioned the I-Opener) suggested to me in private mail that we could start
a netbsd-iopener mailing list. If there's enough interest, and no other
handy place to host it, I'd be happy to figure out how to setup majordomo
and host it on laine.org. If there's some other place it could be done more
easily, that'd be fine too. Or, if all the people reading netbsd-users
don't mind getting inundated with scads of posts that have no bearing on
them, we could do that too.